BASI Pilates Students are eligible to sign up for Centralised Testing following the completion of all course requirements.
Please note – while current COVID-19 regulations are in place, there have been some important changes to current BASI students observation hours, self-practice and teaching hours. Read more here
Centralised Testing dates are:
SYDNEY: 26TH SEPTEMBER 2020
Students need to register for Centralised Testing within 1 year of completing Module 6 for Matwork (MTTC) Students, and Module 12 for Comprehensive (CTTC) Students.
Registration closes 2 weeks prior to the testing day.
Register for Centralised testing by emailing our student affairs officer – Emily Lamb. For students who have been affected by COVID-19, extensions will be allowed. Please contact us so we can discuss your options (first round of testing is included in your course fees)
Emily Lamb: email@example.com
Centralised Testing Requirements (CTTC)
BASI Students (Comprehensive Teacher Training Course – CTTC) are eligible to sign up for Centralized Testing following the completion of these course requirements:
- Attendance of all (12) modules, all (6) modules for Matwork course- MTTC)
- Completion of observation, self-practice and student teaching hours
- Submission of student research paper at Centralized testing, only applicable to Comprehensive Students
- Testing can be taken in Brisbane or Sydney on the scheduled dates provided.
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org to secure your place for testing day (there is no charge for your first round of testing).
- If there is a NO SHOW on the day of testing an administration fee of $100 will be charged, and a re-register and payment fee is needed for your next testing date if the student is not successful or missed the testing. These registration are non-refundable
- Centralised testing registrations close (2) two weeks prior to testing date chosen. 48 hours notice is required if student would like to withdraw from testing or a fee will be charge for late notice
- A time schedule will be e-mailed via the Host studio to all registered students for centralised testing a few days before testing date
- All completed logged hours should be submitted via your online student portal prior to testing.
- 1st Round of testing is FREE
- 2nd Round or thereafter will incur fees
- CTTC: Practical $55 (inc GST), Teaching $165 (inc GST). Both- $200
- MTTC: Practical $55 (inc GST), Teaching $110 (inc GST). Both- $145
If a student is unable to attend, for any reason, they will need to re-register and re-submit payment. These registrations are non-refundable.